Why should you attend the free virtual Freelance Business Month?
Dedicate the entire month of October to learning about European business, opportunities, and skills you didn’t know you needed
Written by Open Sofia, edited by Lindsay Martin.
The Freelance Business Month is a free digital mega-event for the European freelancers and independent professionals. The entire month of October is dedicated to cultivating ideas, knowledge, skill-sharing, and learning new tools that enhance freelance productivity and efficiency.
During this month you will be able to construct a personalized agenda and learn from keynote speakers, entrepreneurs, and fellow professionals about how to run a successful freelance business.
In addition to lectures, you can participate in a number of practical workshops, connect with attendees via powerful AI matchmaking, and learn about the freelance ecosystem. Free registration: freelancebusinessmonth.com.
Curious to see what’s in it for you? The event topics include:
- How to generate leads and grow your business as a Solopreneur
- Networking effectiveness
- Shifting your mindset and beliefs for more productivity and flow in your business
- How to market yourself or your business
- Create a strong and compelling business pitch in 1 hour
- Grow your business through public speaking
- Creating a brand online and offline.
- How to expand your business internationally
- 'Future of Work'
- Working with freelance platforms
- Applying open innovation strategies in your recruitment process
- From Employee to Freelancer - Are You Ready?
- Shift From Corporate to Freelance: 10 Mistakes to Avoid
- Content marketing for your specific needs
Some of the experts include TEDx speakers, renowned consultants and advisers who have worked with McKinsey, KPMG, ExxonMobil, Novartis, UBER, Johnson & Johnson, Forbes, Unsettled, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, and now are successful independent professionals.
|The Open Bulgaria team thanks you for visiting our website, we hope you found our content interesting and have learned something new about this wonderful country.|
|If you'd like to guest write, or you have ideas, contact us at [email protected] |
General inquiries, feedback, or to join our team, send an email to [email protected]
Do you want to advertise your business or services on our website? Contact us here
If you like our content and want to support us, donate to us here